Friday, April 6, 2012

When One Night Isn't Enough by Wendy S Marcus

When One Night Isn't Enough U.S. edition (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1)When One Night Isn't Enough U.S. edition by Wendy S. Marcus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“When One Night Isn't Enough” was Wendy’s debut novel and WOW was I impressed. This book sucked me in from the first page. The author did a fantastic job bringing the characters to life. I loved Allison with her stubborn quirky personality and Jared who was just dreamy. The chemistry between these two characters sizzled off the pages. I loved the witty dialogue and narration of this story. The author did a great job giving this book a modern feel; the heroine was not some shy virgin like in so many harlequin books we are used to reading.
I can’t wait to read more from this author.

http://harlequinjunkie.blogspot.com


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful review! And I hope you enjoy Once a Good Girl!

    ReplyDelete